1. Collection of data: What type of personal data and personal information do we collect?
When you give your active consent to us, we at Green Edge Compute (data controller) will collect and analyze personal data. This includes information we collect in forms which is information you provide yourself by submitting). This personal data and information includes the following:
- Basic personal data and personal information like your name, position and title, employer, and contact details (e-mail and phone)
- Information on the customer relationship: marketing permissions, historical orders and contact with customer support
- Your position within the company
We collect this information to be able to:
- Construct a profile of you with the goal of better understanding how we can send and show you marketing information that’s relevant and valuable to you
- Improve and develop the marketing information and offers available for you at our web pages
- Store personal data in order for us to understand a historical context relating to the business relationship
- Construct profiles to be able to identify customers
- Provide customer service
You are not forced to place personal data and personal information at our digital platforms, but if you do not, you may find a reduced number of our services available to you.
The information we collect through cookies and tracking codes includes the following:
- Information of your activity on our web pages, including web browser configuration and IP address, through cookies set on your web browser and computer (see chapter 9)
- Information relating to your use of our technical platforms (all Green Edge Compute digital channels), like what device (PC/phone/tablet), IP address, operating system, web browser, screen size etc.)
2. How do we collect personal data and personal information (navigational information)?
On our web pages, we collect personal data and personal information through the use of “cookies” if you give your consent. Cookies are small files of text placed on your computer when you enter our web pages, however, the only information we can retrieve with cookies is your IP address. (See more information on cookies in section 9). Cookies are also collected, if you consent, by our third party providers (HubSpot and Google) to facilitate advertising based on what you have been viewing on Green Edge Compute web platforms.
Throughout the web platforms of Green Edge Compute (data controller), the web pages, we also collect personal data and personal information based on submission forms. These forms are voluntary to fill out, but if you do not want to give a way personal data and personal information in these forms, your ability to download certain information from our web pages may be limited, but we may provide a service where we charge you for information and samples if you are not giving your consent.
Examples of these forms are:
- Contact forms
- Downloading documents
- Subscribing for our blog services and newsletters
We may also collect personal data and personal information through log files. This is information related to your operating system, software, and your visit on our web sites.
Examples of these are:
- Web browser
- IP address
- Domain name
- Internet provider
- Set of files (HTML sites, graphics)
- Operating system
- Access time
- The site in which you entered Green Edge Compute web pages from
- Type of media consumed (video, text, sound)
3. How do we use the personal data and personal information we collect?
Green Edge Compute use the collection of data with the purpose of storing it, construct a profile of you, and analyse your personal data to provide better services to you and make relevant marketing information available. In the process of doing so, we are sharing your personal data (see chapter 1) with the following business partners of Green Edge Compute:
- Google, Inc. (for the purpose of analyzing web page visitor behaviour, conducting advertising)
- HubSpot, Inc. (for the purpose of analyzing web page visitor behaviour, conducting market analysis, conducting inbound marketing (sending you marketing & sales material according to your consent given), and storing your personal data and personal information for our Customer Relation Management (CRM) system.
- MarkedsPartner AS (for the purpose of consulting Green Edge)
- Other commercial partners of Green Edge Compute
Furthermore, we use the information we have collected based on the our purpose of the following actions:
Delivering services to you
- Delivering content when you have requested it, for example through email when you have signed up for our newsletters, product information or blog subscription.
- Delivering marketing to you, for instance through Google display networks (GDN) and Google Ads, and:
- Email newsletters
- Email news information and other content
- Email with downloads available
- Identification of customers
- Customer service
- Development and analysis
Development and analysis
We are processing your personal data with the purpose of developing and improving our services and our digital channels.
Conduct sales and marketing
- Creating target groups for marketing purposes
- Personalizing your experience on our web pages through delivering targeted content at designated times on our web pages
- Creating target groups for our marketing
- Targeted advertising in other media, based on your interests in the Green Edge Compute products or solutions, and your data input on our web platforms
- The advertising will be visible to you on third party platforms like newspapers, video web pages, industrial magazines etc.
- Green Edge Compute and its partners are matching their lists which may contain your personal data and personal information
- Conduct analysis against social channels to be able to communicate with you on these channels
- We conduct market and marketing analyses, as well as visitor behavior analyses
Compliance with law
We are processing personal data when required by applicable laws, for instance accounting and providing of information when required by authorities.
- We may process personal data to ensure the security in our digital channels. We may also process personal data to unveil misuse or misconduct.
- We may also use other data you have disclosed, provided you have consented.
4. What choices do you have about your personal data and personal information?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data and personal information:
- Know what personal data we have stored about you
- Require that wrong, unnecessary, lacking or out of date personal data and personal information is corrected or removed.
- Opt out and withdraw your consent (please note that this action may limit our ability to provide our full services to you)
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your personal data and personal information. If you have given us personal data and personal information, you can contact us if you want to do one or more of the following:
- Opt-out of any information update service from Green Edge Compute
- Erase your personal data stored within our system.
- Receive the personal data we have stored on you in our system.
You can at all times enter Googles Ads setting page and change your settings and opt-out for Googles cookies tracking and ads personalization, as well as change your data storage. You can also change and opt out on specific personalized ads by managing this at NAIs web page for managing this.To change the settings, or opt-out of Green Edge Compute specific marketing information, to opt-out or unsubscribe.
You can also choose to send us a written notification by letter to:
Green Edge Compute AS Norway
Att: Svein Harald Olavesen
5. We never sell your personal data and personal information
Green Edge Compute (data controller) will not share your personal data to a third party not being a business partner. Green Edge Compute (data controller) will not sell the personal data and personal information to third parties, only store it for analytical, communication and marketing and profile building purposes.
6. How do we make changes to this policy?
7. How, and how long do we store personal data and personal information on you?
We are storing the personal data for the period of time it takes to fulfill the tasks in section 3.
The data is stored as long as you have an active relation to us, meaning; being a customer, have agreed to receive marketing information from us, actively engaged with us on social channels, digital platforms or digital forms. The relationship is deemed active if it has been so within the last 24 months.
8. Security of your personal data and personal information
Our web pages are encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer), ensuring that personal information you provide us with on these web pages are secured. The security measures also include protected software systems, protected hardware and offices and personnel. We are actively doing risk analyses with subsequent risk mitigations if necessary.
9. Cookies and similar technologies